November 19, 2017

sunday thoughts


A few Christmas things started trickling into the house…

It all started with a few cute bottle brush trees from Oriental Trading and some other embellished that ones I later found at Home Goods. We haven’t even unpacked our Christmas boxes from the garage yet, and it seems we already have a little holiday theme going on in the family room.

This gorgeous copper lantern set made its way to the mantel, along with a few pretty rose gold votives from Pottery Barn, and you can just see a peek of a trio of faux evergreens that I just fell in love with for their natural look (also found at Home Goods). 

In the dining room, the table’s all set for nine. I’m having second thoughts about these West Elm potted boxwoods though. I think I need to switch them out for some fresh flowers of some kind… what would you recommend?

I'll probably switch out the green napkins too... we'll see how I like them with the eucalyptus sprigs that I'll be adding around all the sparkly votives and white pumpkins.  

Well, I'm headed to Trader Joe's tomorrow to stock up on everything we'll need for Thanksgiving dinner, including the turkey! I hope they have a nice one waiting for me! I loooove turkey!! How about you? What's your favorite part of the meal?  

Actually, I love every kind of Thanksgiving food imaginable, so I'll be happy!



Enjoy the rest of your weekend…



ciao! fabiana






2 comments:

Marena said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for you. xo

I love the Turkey and Stuffing best (old recipe from Bon Appetit from like 10 years ago!)

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Marena! I'm starting on my stuffing today.

Wishing you and your family the best for Thanksgiving!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...