November 24, 2017

my black friday faves


Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?


I am, of course. You know how much I LOVE Thanksgiving and, this long weekend naturally brings an attitude of gratitude, but sheesh, for me, it's also the time I have to start my Christmas shopping. Have you done any holiday shopping yet? Wow, there are so many great deals out there right now! 

Black Friday is my favorite day to stay home, have some extra family time, put up the Christmas tree and do a little bit of online shopping, so I just wanted to pop in and share some of my favorite picks for Black Friday online shopping. These are my top picks, and the cyber destinations I'll be headed to on Friday (or sooner!)...


Anthropologie is offering 25% so many of their unique items. 

I'm headed to the Tabletop section first!

Shop Here: ANTHROPOLGIE



Then, I’ll be checking out
Banana Republic’s 50% of everything sale!

Shop Here: Banana Republic





Waiting on Martha is a super cute blog,
with an even cuter blog shop.

You’ve got to check out these goodies... 
And, they've got lot's of discount codes on the website right now!!

Shop Here: Waiting on Martha



Old Navy always has lots to offer for the whole family,
and they’re now offering 50% everything!

Shop Here: Old Navy



The Land of Nod, Crate and Barrel’s adorable
children’s store is offering 20% off and free shipping.

They have everything from onsies to cribs, and teepees to toys!

Shop here: The Land of Nod

Shop here: Crate & Barrel



It's the perfect time of year to stock up on UGG boot and shoes.

They’re the perfect gift that everyone loves,
and why not pick up a cute new style for yourself?

By the way, they also have amazing blanket and throws!

See sale items here: UGG



Home Depot is a great place to do some Black Friday shopping… a no brainer, actually! They’re offering 40% off appliances, and can you think of a better place to get something special for the men in your life? It’s power tool heaven over there! I also love their Martha Stewart Christmas items. I’m already spying some adorable vintage looking ornaments!   

Shop here: Home Depot



Over at my Blog Shop,
I’m offering 20% off this weekend,
so stop by and check it out.
And best of all, all items are under $15!





Happy shopping… (I might even have to start today!)



ciao! fabiana








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...