October 15, 2017

a new book by molly sims



Oh, how I love to see inspiring
Halloween décor done right!

Isn’t this entry cute?


It’s the home of Molly Sims and right now,
I’m swooning over Molly’s overall style
and her new book entitled
“Everyday Chic”.

In it, she shares details of her own design style
and how she creates a healthy home environment for her family.
She also offers fun and helpful tips on how she manages
motherhood and keeping her family organized.


I first spotted this article in Good Housekeeping,
and I made a mental note to pick up her new book
the next time I was out.


“Everyday Chic” is just that...
inspiring ways to stay organized
with great style!

Molly's kitchen is stunning.
I love this counter to ceiling gray subway tile in her kitchen.

It's such a dramatic backdrop with all the white accessories!


I love the organic shape of the round table
and the natural woven light fixture in the dining area.

The light reminds me of an umbrella… so fun J


The tile continues all the way over into the
dining area covering it wall-to-wall
around the all white French-style doors.


But, what I really love about this book are her yummy recipes.

I'm trying this One-Pot Moroccan Chicken recipe tonight! 
(above)


Here’s a little tour of some other
favorite spots in her home…








I’ll let you know how the
Moroccan Chicken recipe turns out.

Oh, my goodness, I just realized,
we’re halfway through this month already!

Wishing you a great start to the week…



ciao! fabiana







photo credit:

Good Housekeeping
Architectural Digest
Molly Sims on Instagram
MollySims. com 
Hello Canada


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...